Rule of Law in Canada?
Immigration Minister Jason Kenney said Federal Court judges weren’t toeing the line of the Harper…
Notes from a conversation with Dean C. Clifford
• He is being treated like a Political Prisoner
• He’s been told by, I think it was the Jail Superintendant, that he is considered a High Risk because of his political beliefs and is considered a threat to all, including Peace Officers.
• He is being held on one standing charge, assaulting a Peace Officer. Like Dean said;
“How can you possibly assault someone when being attacked, it’s called self defense.”
• He is being charged under the Criminal Code of CANADA, his “offense” is indictable. more here…
This is interesting from the Police Code of Ethics:
Police Officers in the Province of British Columbia, along with their respective organizations and agencies, embrace the following Fundamental Principles, which underpin the Guiding Values, Primary Responsibilities and Decision-Making framework.
• democracy & the rule of law
• justice & equality
• protection of life & property
• safeguarding the public trust
• that the police are the public and the public are the police
• the principles of the Constitution of Canada
• the rights enshrined in the Charter of Rights & Freedoms
And here : https://private-person.com/blog/recent-court-cases/dean-clifford-does-rcmp/