Over time our educational posts, videos and audio links will be added here for easy reference.***** FREE MEMBER LEVEL ONLY CONTENT! You can sign up as Free Member to get access! *****
NOTICE: The “mini-courses” or “full courses” are the intellectual property of their creator and are the present opinions of their creator. In most cases the creator is not a licensed professional nor certified expert and is not providing legal, financial, marriage or relationship advice. As always, your self responsible mind is capable of checking, confirming and deciding what to do with said information… which means act responsibly, no one is to blame or thank for the actions you take or don’t take.
- Money and Banking Documentaries
- Action Takers Update – webinar July 8, 2014
- Sept 2015 Equity Intro Webinar
Action Takers – How To Open a Private Bank Account in Canada INTRO
STEP-BY-STEP: Action Takers Series (more to come)
- Hope For Justice Series (H4J)
- Intro to private-person.com video 20 min
- Webinar: The Hidden Power of “private person” and “natural person”
- ‘human being’, ‘private person’, ‘natural person’, ‘man’ in Statutes
- Authority and Jurisdiction to Make and Enforce Laws…Comes From OWNERSHIP
- A Theory of Everything
- The definition of “is”, is….
- Court and the NAME Game
- Read The “Law” Yourself
- Privacy rights, taken away or given up?
- TIPS: Presumptions – performing a function of government
- An Overview of the Power of Symbols
- Your Brain On Regular Programming, Are You In Command?
- Coat of Arms Signals MAJOR Change?
- FAQ’s Frequent questions addressed briefly
- A Theory of Everything
- Stand Strong In Court
- Reading, Understanding and Using Court Decisions to WIN-Webinar
Hope For Justice Series (H4J)– BEGIN HERE. This extensive course lays the foundation for understanding the legal game and the operation of the court system in British Columbia and explores a specific trial that appears to have taken place in a common law court (applicable to other common law jurisdictions I’m sure).
- H4J-1: Do Common Law Courts Exist? – Consists of An Intro, 4 courses and 2 addendums.
- H4J-2: In Action – “conditional acceptance” and “honour and dishonour”– Consists of 15 webinars – understand the key to communication
- H4J-3: Your Complaint IS Their Restraint – – Consists of 6 webinars on the administrate complaint accountability process and common law claims
- Stand Strong In Court Webinar
- Successful Civil Claim for False Arrest and False Imprisonment
- A Theory of Everything – Many theories explored and explained
***** FREE MEMBER LEVEL ONLY CONTENT! You can sign up as Free Member to get access! *****